Wet Wipe develops, manufactures and sells high-quality disposable cleaning and disinfection solutions, focusing on various sectors where surfaces need to be cleaned and disinfected. Products research and development takes place in Denmark and production in Germany, in the most modern factories in Europe in its field. Production meets more stringent quality and environmental standards, such as cGMP and HACCP. The company is certified with ISO 13485, ISO 14971.
Wet Wipe’s specialized solutions are designed to reduce the time and cost of cleaning and disinfection. The use of disposable cleaning cloths has minimized contamination and contamination of the working environment.
The products are color coded to help the user quickly identify the right product. The products have been developed in a way that eliminates the need to measure and mix chemicals by hand.
Levels of WetWipe products
Surface disinfection products are intended for general cleaning, from regular disinfection to isolation and outbreaks of disease.
- Cleaning: time saving, efficient cleaning;
- Routine and daily disinfection: against vegetative bacteria, yeasts and viruses
- Isolation and outbreak: disinfection during the most resistant strains, isolation and outbreaks.
Thanks to the unique surface of the clean cloth, 99.9% of viruses and bacteria are removed.
Saniswiss develops, manufactures, and markets safe hygiene solutions for healthcare professionals. Saniswiss stand out by bringing disruptive infection prevention technologies, safe for healthcare workers and their environment. They believe in safer and more sustainable Healthcare settings, and bring higher efficacy and quality standards in more than 80 countries in 2019. Based in Geneva, they design the future of patient safety thanks to their unique environment and eco-system, including WHO and the biotech Swiss Valley amongst other key opinion entities.
Saniswiss offer a large range of products, machines, and data-collection solutions covering most of healthcare centers hygiene needs. For each of their solution, they aim for the highest standards of efficacy, without compromising users’ safety and environment. To illustrate their commitment, they created the « Safe Hygiene Solutions » label, which attest the lowest impact on the users’ health and safety (no CLP symbols) and the environment (highly biodegradable).
The products are numbered differently, which helps users quickly find the product they need.
Levels of Saniswiss products
- S1 – SPORICIDAL AND FULLY VIRUCIDAL SANITIZER. 2-IN-1 CLEAN AND DISINFECT. READY-TO-USE. BOOSTED H2O2
- S2 – VIRUCIDAL CLEANER SANITIZER.READY-TO-USE. 2-IN-1 CLEAN AND DISINFECT. ALCOHOL FREE
- S3 – VIRUCIDAL FAST SANITIZER. READY-TO-USE. LOW IN ALCOHOL (<26%)
- S4 – VIRUCIDAL CLEANER SANITIZER. HYPERCONCENTRATED. 2-IN-1 CLEAN AND DISINFECT. ALCOHOL FREE. LARGE AREAS